Friday, October 11, 2013

Employability Training in Trolak

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

First of all, i would like to share about what I doing before I am graduated. I was attending in one program of Employability Training in Felda Residence Trolak for one month. In this program, I had a lot of knowledge how to make cover letter for apply job, made CV, was learning about past simple and past continuous and from this program also, I know what type of me as a communication skill. That true about what Wok said, I like many colour and fashion. I also use eye to communication. For me, if make eye contact, I easy to understood what people say. That means, I focus what them said. I had two interview in this program. I hope, I can get a job that what I want. In the below, you all can see many picture from this  programme.













No comments:

Kelebihan Pink Lady Body Perfection

  Pink Lady Body Perfection (Pink Lady Supplement) Pink Lady  bukanlah sejenis ubat tetapi adalah supplement atau makanan tam...